List:       firewall-1
Subject:    Re: [FW-1] Certifcates/Internal CA
From:       Frank Darden <fdarden () LOCKED ! COM>
Date:       2003-05-27 21:38:03

The CA was not created for this purpose as previously stated. There are
multitudes of certificate types, and you will also want some certificate
management as well. As far as being able to handle it, I think the
software itself could create useable PKCS certs, but that doesn't mean
youll be able to handle it :-) Have a look at RSA, Baltimore, or (choke)
Veri$ign. Digital signing and email encryption is too important to not
have a full blown CA solution backing it.

Frank