List:       fink-users
Subject:    Re: [Fink-users] Failed: phase compiling:
From:       dominiq () lps ! ens ! fr (Dominique Dhumieres)
Date:       2011-09-28 15:42:41

> I did, however, see it on 10.6/x86_64 using octave324 (no atlas).

This is my configuration leading to the problem. I use atlas on ppc only
(because it is faster than the now old veclib).

> I'll put out new Octave revisions shortly.

Thanks.

There are a few typos in bundle-octave.info:

odepkg%type_pkg[atlas]-oct%type_pkg[oct]

should be replaced with

odepkg%type_pkg[-atlas]-oct%type_pkg[oct],

and, unless the package ocs-oct* is added, the line

ocs-oct%type_pkg[oct],

should be deleted.

TIA

Dominique