List:       festvox-talk
Subject:    NOTICE:AWARD NOTIFICATION 2008(CONGRATULATION)!!!
From:       "SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY" <royalspanishs () aol ! com>
Date:       2008-09-16 22:31:06

SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: RSSL/61-ILGI0509/45
BATCH:RSSL/15/096/WRCS
DATE:15/09/2008
WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION
Dear Winner, This is to inform you of the release of the Spanish Sweepstakes Lottery \
Email Promotional Program held on the 4th May 2008, this result was initially delayed \
due to mix up of email addresses, the results were finally released on the 9th \
September 2008, and your email attached to Ticket number: 212005600545188 with Serial \
number: 4888/02, which drew the Luckynumbers: 41-6-76-13-45-8,which consequently won \
the lottery in the Second category of the year 2008.You are therefore approved for a \
lump sum payout of €1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION EUROS ONLY) in cash accredited to file \
reference number:KPC/9080333308/03 this is from a total cash prize of \
€19,000,000.00(NINTEEN MILLION EUROS ONLY) Shared among the nineteen international \
winners in this category.Your fund is now deposited in a security company with your \
prize money insured in your email. Due to mix up of some email addresses, we ask that \
you keep this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and money \
remitted to your account as this is part of our security protocol to avoid double \
claiming or unwarranted abuse of this program by participants as it has happened in \
the past. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through \
computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 companies,this promotion takes \
place annually.We hope your lucky email address will draw a bigger cash prize in the \
next high stake promotion agenda of €30,000,000.00 (THIRTY MILLION EUROS).  To file \
for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:  Grupo Catalana Occidente S.A. \
Madrid Spain. Mr Louis Martins
Tel: +34-693-253-661
Email: grupcatalana@aol.com or gcatalana@aol.com
For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your \
choice.Remember,You are to contact our agents by email and within a Month of \
receiving this notice.After this date, all funds will be returned to the MINISTERIO \
DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed.For further processing and remittance of your \
winning funds you are fill and forward to our claim agent the completed processing \
verification form below.  (1)NAME OF BENEFICIARY (2)ADDRESS (3)TELEPHONE (4)DATE OF \
BIRTH (5)OCCUPATION (6)NATIONALITY (7)COUNTRY (8)TICKET NO (9)  MODE OF PAYMENT(Bank \
Transfer or Certified Cheque)  To avoid unnecessary delays and complications,please \
quote your reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with us as your assigned \
claim agent.Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.  \
Yours Sincerely, Wilfred Alberto
Lottery Director.