List:       fedora-test-list
Subject:    Introduction
From:       ryan desfosses <ryan () desfo ! org>
Date:       2017-05-13 14:53:28

Hello,

My name is Ryan Desfosses, I'm 33 years old and live at Maine USA.
My first contact with Linux was approximately 10 years ago and
since that year I have been working mostly with Linux.

I'm glad to join at Fedora QA Team. I've been distro hopping for years,
but I'm really impressed with all the work fedora has put towards its community.
So, figured I'd try to contribute where I can.

I have some experience with system administration and application support (desfo.org/cv).

So, thanks a lot for accepting me into the Fedora Project.

At my signature I'm sending my contacts, feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Ryan Desfosses
email: ryan@desfo.org
jabber: ryan@desfo.org