List:       fedora-list
Subject:    USB 4 - usb4net - do we have it yet?
From:       lejeczek via users <users () lists ! fedoraproject ! org>
Date:       2022-12-23 10:18:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi guys.

There have been a number of newest AMD Ryzen systems (not
just laptops) with USB 4 available and I wonder....
Has anybody tried hooking up two hosts together in order to
get network over such connection?
 From what I read - I think these come from Windowze
consumers - connecting two (or perhaps more) hosts via usb4
automatically creates "traditional" network connection.

Now, automatically or not - do we have that in
Linux/kernel/Fedora too?

many thanks, L.