List:       fedora-list
Subject:    Re: Some things that would make Linux/KDE better for me...
From:       linux guy <linuxguy123 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-02-07 5:50:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

This works for me too, but when the session is restarted, Firefox opens all
the windows on my main screen and leaves them them.

If I do a forced shutdown with #shutdown now, Firefox will display Restore
Previous Session on a web page.  If you click that the previous windows are
reopened and positioned/sized in their original location, except all on one
desktop.   Apparently Firefox doesn't know about multiple desktops ?