List:       fedora-devel-list
Subject:    Re: Fedora 31 System-Wide Change proposal (late): No i686 Repositories
From:       "vvs vvs" <vvs009 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-09-10 21:07:10

No, of course I didn't mean that it was some random developer's fault. By "the \
project" I definitely meant PR and HR in a broad sense. Expecting such casual \
participants like me to self-organize is a wild idea. Even placing some advertisement \
on Fedora's landing page would be a big help.

I suppose that SIG is a much formal entity than just a bunch of individuals \
performing some non-regular activities. Even mailing list activity is part of that \
FESCo criteria. And there are Bugzilla, etc. If that really was that simple then just \
subscribing to that list would be enough to get support for x86 architecture and we \
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines