List:       familiar-dev
Subject:    [Familiar-dev] OpenEmbedded + Familiar
From:       Alexandros Karypidis <karypid () inf ! uth ! gr>
Date:       2004-08-17 18:46:53

Hi,

I'm trying to create an image for my iPaq 3660 using OpenEmbedded. I
tried the "bootstrap-image" which was created successfully. Only
problem is that the image does not have a kernel/modules (I verified
this using mtdblock/mtdram to mount the JFFS2 file system). How do I
tell OE to include the "handhelds-sa" package to the image?

--
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is. -- Yogi Berra.

Alexandros Karypidis
UTH, Computer & Communications Eng. dept.