Hi, I'm trying to create an image for my iPaq 3660 using OpenEmbedded. I tried the "bootstrap-image" which was created successfully. Only problem is that the image does not have a kernel/modules (I verified this using mtdblock/mtdram to mount the JFFS2 file system). How do I tell OE to include the "handhelds-sa" package to the image? -- In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is. -- Yogi Berra. Alexandros Karypidis UTH, Computer & Communications Eng. dept.