List:       familiar
Subject:    Re: [Familiar] Running rp-l2tp on ipaq
From:       Toby Gray <toby () yargybot ! com>
Date:       2004-02-28 4:09:30

On Saturday 28 February 2004 04:53, bruno stevant quoth thusly:
> I'm trying to run rp-l2tp on ipaq.
> No compilation problem, but rp-l2tp require two kernel modules
> (ppp_synctty and n_hdlc) to set up line discipline for ppp. Are these
> modules available in familiar distribution or any kernel feed ?

Not in any feeds that IpkgFind knows about, any these are not built by
the standard Familiar kernel config. If you tell me what model iPAQ you
have (specifically whether it's a StrongARM or a PXA model), I can
probably built those two modules for you. My kernel source tree is
version -hh36, so you may need to upgrade your kernel to use anything I
would produce.