List:       familiar
Subject:    [Familiar] irda on h39xx not working
From:       stughi fed<stughi () telkom ! net>
Date:       2003-06-29 18:11:05

Ho.. ho.. ho.. Finish installing familiar-0.7-rc3/gpe on my H3970.
I must say it's wonderful distro you're all guy doing, thank you.
Beside of its short life time :( there is one thing that I still
can't to get it to works. It's the irda port. Have try :
modprobe pxa_ir, modprobe irtty, modprobe irport, etc.
None of them success. Please help, I usually connect to internet
using my ipaq via irda of my handphone.

thank you a billions.
stughi