List:       familiar
Subject:    [Familiar] ProSyst's OSGi service framework for iPAQ/Familiar
From:       Alexander Popov <s_popov () prosyst ! bg>
Date:       2001-11-30 9:19:17

Hi,

I've convinced my company to release a free evaluation version of our
flagman product mBedded Server as package for iPAQ/Familiar.
This a OSGi compatible service framework for java enabled devices. The
package also includes IBM's j9 Java Virtual Machine for ARM/Linux.
Its fully functional but includes only the base bundles and is free for
NonCommercial use...

The ipk package and the documentation can be downloaded from this URL:

ftp://ftp.prosyst.bg/familiar

the account is: familiar
the password:  P1st0lS