List:       f-spot-list
Subject:    Re: How dead is f-spot
From:       Stephen Shaw <sshaw () decriptor ! com>
Date:       2016-02-04 16:31:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

At one point I tried to go through and fix a bunch of crashers and general
improvement. We are starting to do a bit more with f-spot and hoping to get
a release out at some point in the near-ish future. Most of the work has
been stability and improvements and not very much on new features. If you
want to try f-spot again and want to file any issues on
github.com/mono/f-spot we can try and fix them. We also hang out on
gitter.im/mono/f-spot

Cheers,
Stephen