List:       ezmlm
Subject:    Several ezmlm questions
From:       "Mike Burkhouse" <mburkhouse () consultantsnetwork ! com>
Date:       2004-02-18 18:57:12

Hi All,

I am working on an ezmlm installation and I have some questions I need to
bounce off of you.

1) Ezmlm.org has information on version .32 and version .4 - where do I find
information on version 0.53?  Specifically, changes, manuals, howto's...I
need all the help I can get.

2) I have an existing ezmlm 3.2 running for about 2 years now and I am
moving to a new server.
	a) Should I use 0.53, or should I use 0.4?
	b) How can I take my archives with me?  I don't want to lose the
data when I move.

3) Is there a way to make the archives "searchable"?  Any best practices or
things I should stay away from?

4) Is there an archive for this mailing list?

I think that's all I have for today...Your help is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Mike