List:       ezmlm
Subject:    Re: Qmail-verh works in headers but not in body
From:       John Beppu <beppu () lbox ! org>
Date:       2004-02-14 18:50:21

[  date  ] 2004/02/12 | Thursday | 03:34 PM
[ author ] Mike D <mike@awn.com>

> ##L@##H is showing up in the body of the message...
>
> Does anyone know what would be causing this or how I can get this to work in
> the body of the message as well as the headers?

Ther verh patch has a very weird way of enabling itself in the
body of a message.  What you have to do is go into headeradd
and pick a header (any header) -- Precedence is a good one.
Then prepend a '#' on that line, so it looks like:

And voila.  verh is enabled in the body.  Funky, eh?