List:       extremeprogramming
Subject:    [XP] ANN: Agile Ottawa Meetup: Tuesday, March 8, 2011
From:       Dave Rooney <dave.rooney () mayford ! ca>
Date:       2011-03-05 15:17:00

Hi folks!

Have you ever wanted to understand a bit more about Agile? What is all
the buzz about? Why so many people are passionate about using Agile
principles and practices to help them deliver?

Agile Ottawa is going back to the basics! The agenda is very open, but,
there are two requirements. One, read this introduction to Agile —
before coming. It is short. It is really concise. And it is very
informative. But, it will surely raise more questions than it answers.
And that is the second requirement. Bring your questions. Bring lots of
them. Write a few of them down before you come. I won’t promise that we
will answer all your questions but we definitely will cover the top
asked questions of the evening.

See you on Tuesday, March 8! Bring a friend. Bring you manager. Heck,
convince your executive team that this is the best possible way they can
spend a Tuesday evening Besides, we tend to socialize a wee bit after
the meetup and everyone who has ever been to a conference knows that is
where the learning really starts to happen.

This session will be facilitated by Glenn Waters of Westboro Systems.

Networking from 6:00-6:30pm; presentation from 6:30-8:00pm. Location is
Alcatel-Lucent at 600 March Rd. in Kanata, ON.

No charge to attend. RSVP (requested but not required) through Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/agile-ottawa-canada/events/16756264/

See you then!
--
Dave Rooney