List:       exmh-users
Subject:    ANNOUNCE - nmh-0.25 is available
From:       Richard Coleman <coleman () math ! gatech ! edu>
Date:       1998-05-08 22:04:49

The latest version (0.25) of nmh (new MH) is now available.
This is a maintenance release.  I haven't had much time to
do any extensive work on nmh, but I thought I would bundle
up a few bug fixes and make a release.

www site: http://www.math.gatech.edu/nmh
ftp site: ftp://ftp.math.gatech.edu/pub/nmh/nmh.tar.gz

Please send bug reports to nmh-workers@math.gatech.edu,
rather than directly to me.

Richard Coleman
coleman@math.gatech.edu

1998-05-08  Richard Coleman  <coleman@math.gatech.edu>

	* Released nmh-0.25.

	* Change install process, so that hard linking the correct mts
	  library to libmts.a, is not necessary.  The final link process
	  uses the original name of the library.

	* Fixed bug in flist.c and folder.c, so that symbolic links which
	  point to directories, will not decrement the number of directory
	  links remaining.

	* Split the function list_content (in mhn.c and mhbuild.c) into
	  list_content and list_debug.

	* Don't pack (folder -pack) an empty folder.

	* Exit gracefully in flist.c, if no sequence is specified,
	  and no "Unseen-Sequence" is given in nmh profile.