List:       exim-users
Subject:    [Exim] Mirroring of exim web pages and/or ftp (or I'm an idiot)
From:       Nigel Metheringham <Nigel.Metheringham () VData ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-09-27 8:31:59

I appear to have managed, in a fit of even greater than normal
disorganisation, to misfile some mail from kind people who wished to
mirror the exim web and/or ftp data.

If you have contacted me about this in the last few months, and I
haven't done anything useful, please can you hassel me about this now.

Many thanks

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@VData.co.uk ]