List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [EXIM] HELP!!! Eeeeeek... can't compile exim on RedHat 5.0 :-(((
From:       "Kevin P. Fleming" <kfleming () access-laserpress ! com>
Date:       1998-03-31 17:36:49

It would be better if there were different Makefiles for libc-5 and
glibc-2 Linux, rather than telling old version users they have to modify
the Makefiles... I've got RedHat 4.2 on my primary firewall/mail
machine, and I'm not keen on upgrading for quite a while, especially
with all the patches that have been released for RH5.0/glibc-2.0
already. Is is possible for Exim's configure script to tell the
difference between a libc5 and a libc6/glibc2 system automagically?

--
***  Exim information can be found at http://www.exim.org/  ***