List:       exim-users
Subject:    [exim] List is in moderation
From:       Graeme Fowler <graeme () graemef ! net>
Date:       2010-01-25 10:51:53

All

I am sorry it has come to this, but I have just placed the list in
"emergency moderation".

All posts, until this is revoked, will be reviewed by an administrator and
released only if they are asking a relevant question or making a pertinent
reply.

Please, stand back and take a look at the emails you are about to send. As
a guideline, if you would not say the text to someone's face in a bar or an
office, don't send it.

Graeme (obo mods)