List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [exim] Will paypal someone $30 to send me the config for
From:       "Terry" <terry () bluelight ! org ! uk>
Date:       2004-12-29 10:10:54

> > Hello,
> > For one of the domains on my server I need to set it up in the exim config
> > so it makes a copy of all inbound and outbound emails for all the accounts
> > for that domain.
> > This is the closest thing I could find to what I want to do:
> > http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20011119/032388.html
I just need it setup for all email for the one domain on the server.
Please send me the lines I should paste into my exim.conf and also let
me
> > know where I should paste them.
> > I really need this ASAP so I will be happy to paypal you $30 for the
config.
> > Thanks!!
> > Aaron Shively

Take a look here as in the previous example some of the lines had been
disrupted by my mail program :)
http://redlight.org.uk/bsd/exim/exim%20backup.html ( This was off the
mailing list )

--