List:       exim-users
Subject:    [Exim] exim-sa nobody user question
From:       "Neal D. Becker" <nbecker () hns ! com>
Date:       2004-01-30 16:18:42

I installed exim-4.30 with exim-sa-4.30 from SRPMS on fedora1 Linux.

I'm not sure about one thing.  Should I run

spamd -u nobody

as stated in exim-sa-4.30/INSTALL?

The reason I ask is, I think spamd wants to write data files in the user's
home directory.  On Fedora, "nobody" doesn't have an accessible home.  (It's
set to /, where he can't write. )

What is the recommended setup for exim-sa-4.30 on fedora redhat linux?