List:       evms-devel
Subject:    [Evms-devel] RE: [Evms-cluster] A bug in HA plugin
From:       "Thomas Guyot-Sionnest" <Thomas () zango ! com>
Date:       2005-12-22 21:37:10

Hi Steve,

This looks much like what I was seeing. Do you think we may have hit the
same bug? Should I apply your corrolator_race patch, and should I apply the
response_count patch too?

Thanks,

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest,
Administrateur de systèmes
Tél: (514) 842-7054
Fax: (514) 221-3395
Courriel: thomas@zango.com

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]