List:       evms-devel
Subject:    Re: [Evms-devel] deporting of the cluster container doesn't remove all dm mappings
From:       Kevin Corry <kevcorry () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2004-11-30 16:51:48

Hi Philipp,

On Saturday 20 November 2004 1:17 pm, Philipp Hug wrote:
> Yes, that's what I did.
> Hmm, I just tried it again and this time I got a SEGFAULT. Maybe it also
> segfaulted before but I didn't see it, because it was done within the
> heartbeat script..

Well, Steve and I finally sat down yesterday and hammered out a solution to
the snapshot delete/discard problem. It's probably too complicated to explain
the underlying problem in a concise way, so I won't bore you with the
details. But this scenario should work when we finish with EVMS 2.5, and not
segfault or fail to clean up all the DM devices.

--
Kevin Corry
kevcorry@us.ibm.com