List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    [e-users] e17: entrance won't start e
From:       Jim Philips <jimmyc () speedfactory ! net>
Date:       2005-02-13 18:51:47

I installed e17 without problems...and it looks fabulous. Entrance has
replaced KDM for me. But for some reason, it refuses to start Enlightenment.
I can start Enlightenment from the command prompt just fine. I can also
switch to Enlightenment if I start Blackbox first. But if I select
Enlightenment in Entrance, it just starts twm. Anyone else run into this? And
did you find a solution?