List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    [e-users] Some problems with accessing CVS
From:       noname nolastname <noname00 () one ! lt>
Date:       2002-11-25 23:24:05

  Hi all,
 I am trying to get enlightenment 0.17 using CVS. But there is one
 problem... I don't understand why the anonymous CVS server asks me
 for a password??? I think it is normal that I don't know the password,
 but how I can get the sources??? Please help.

 Thanks.

--> Linksmi nuotykiai ir artejanciu Kaledu nuotaika - tik komedijoje "Kaledu Senis 2"!