List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] Theme MUST be addressed
From:       "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml () obsidian-studios ! com>
Date:       2018-02-28 16:21:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 05:47:44 +0000
Stephen Houston <smhouston88@gmail.com> wrote:

> Doh. Your screenshots still show light backgrounds, and from your one
> reddit poll there are tons that say the opposite and research to back
> it.

I assume you did not actually look at poll results, which requires you
to vote to see the results.

Dark 166 votes 71%
Light 69  votes 29%
http://www.strawpoll.me/12804942/r
https://www.reddit.com/r/kde/comments/66yznn/poll_dark_themes_vs_light_themes_kde_plasma/

I have yet to see a poll that favors light over dark. I am sure some
exist but the trend across many seems to favor dark vs light.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dark+vs+light+theme+poll

https://css-tricks.com/poll-results-light-on-dark-is-preferred/
https://hashnode.com/post/why-do-developers-prefer-dark-theme-in-code-editors-ciqtij6a109dry953pduanis3

> There is no need as I said to keep flaming this thread. We found a
> solution that works for us and will satisfy all and we are working on
> it.

Your seeing a backlog of posts when SF had an issue. I was not sure
what was happening, thus re-sent.

--
William L. Thomson Jr.