List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    [E-devel] Fwd: [DSLUUG Announcement] October 22nd DSLUUG Meeting
From:       Nathan Ingersoll <ningerso () ruralcenter ! org>
Date:       2004-10-13 2:48:05

If anyone lurking on the list lives nearby, and wants to attend, I'll be
speaking about Enlightenment for the local Linux/UNIX users group in Duluth,
MN on October 22nd. If you need driving directions, let me know.

| Nathan Ingersoll          \\  Computer Systems & Network Coordinator |
| ningerso@ruralcenter.org   \\  http://www.ruralcenter.org            |
| http://ningerso.atmos.org/  \\  Rural Health Resource Center         |

----- Forwarded message from Alex Jokela <alex@camulus.com> -----