List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] Re: E CVS: apps/entrance atmosphere
From:       Corey Donohoe <atmos () atmos ! org>
Date:       2003-12-24 5:52:40

* Ibukun Olumuyiwa (ibukun@computer.org) wrote:
> Curious - these draggables are cool, but why are the BUTTONS draggable? :)
by copying to much stuff from other things, and not testing enough :)

> I also noticed that user eets are also draggable for some reason.
That's in the container, we should decide whether we should or shouldn't
allow the user list to be reordered.  It wouldn't be very hard to do
support reordering/saving

Sort of related to user lists which raster mentioned once is ldap. We
wouldn't want to populate the user list in entrance with all the users
in the directory (perhaps if we filtered out to a certain group or set
of groups), but would allowing for EntranceFace parts(image or eet) to
be fetched from an ldap directory be worth implementing?

__
Corey Donohoe
atmos@atmos.org