List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] K3Audio
From:       Rick WA6NHC <wa6nhc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-03-31 17:50:41

Legal depends on the country of operation, not all restrict to CW only
in the band segments.

If the mike audio is switched with PTT (not always 'hot') so no mixing,
it would work (and is preferred for SSTV mode instead of button of mode
switching between frames).

So depending on his location and need, maybe but overall it's not a good
plan to mix the audio.

Rick nhc