List:       e-smith-devinfo
Subject:    [e-smith-devinfo] translating Server-manager
From:       "andrej () pcklinika ! com" <andrej () pcklinika-sp ! si>
Date:       2003-10-28 9:38:41

I have translated server manager into Slovenian language. I have changeg
symbolic link for EN from EN-US to SI for testing ...

Which language code should I use in headers for Slovenian language (i have
tried sl-si and si). With sl-si :( more success with si , but still missing
something... WHAT???

Is out there any how-to for translating (I have read list and forums...)
Have I missed something?

Cheers,

Andrej Fercic

--