List:       drupal-documentation
Subject:    Re: [documentation] Forms API handbook volunteer
From:       Steven Jones <darthsteven () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-06 14:07:57

George, don't hear me wrong! I'm not saying that we shouldn't use
examples in the other sections, but rather the last section should be
example driven. I.e. Each child page would be an example of some
specific thing using FormAPI.

The other sections could and should use examples, but would be focused
of explaining some specific portion of FormAPI, possibly using an
example.

Regards
Steven Jones
ComputerMinds ltd - Perfect Drupal Websites

Phone : 0121 288 0434
Mobile : 07951 270 026
http://www.computerminds.co.uk