List:       drill-dev
Subject:    Re: contribution
From:       David Alves <davidralves () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-13 1:33:16

Hi Jacques

	I've submitted a fist pass patch to DRILL-15.
	I did this mostly because HBase will be my main target and because I wanted to get a \
feel of what would be a nice interface for DRILL-13. Have some thoughts that I will \
post soon.  btw: I still can't assign issues to myself in JIRA, did you forget to add \
me as a contributor?

Best
David