List:       dri-users
Subject:    [Dri-users] Re: [Savage40] Savage 3D driver roadmap
From:       Unai Garro <Unai.Garro () ee ! ed ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2004-02-21 14:22:26

On Thursday 19 February 2004 22:25, Felix Kühling wrote:

> Now I consider the driver pretty stable
> as far as lockups are concerned, a good point for starting to turn it
> inside out, break things and make life more interesting for testers. :-P

Well, my experience so far has been good with this driver,  but since
yesterday's cvs up I find lock ups more frequent (mine is a S3 Twister card)

Earlier this week I had a pretty stable system, except for the corruption in
the framebuffer terminal, as reported by others. Now the framebuffer seems to
work ok, but even tuxracer managed to hang my machine after 2 minutes playing
(this never happenned before)

Appart from these random freezes, the driver works really well. I would
encourage everyone to test it. Thanks very much for your work

	Unai