List:       dri-users
Subject:    [Dri-users] (User) help wanted (Was: DRI's MoinMoin important PHP error)
From:       José Fonseca <jrfonseca () tungstengraphics ! com>
Date:       2004-02-21 23:20:19

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 06:14:02PM +0100, Felix Kühling wrote:
> Sounds like a good idea to remove outdated information or at least make
> it inaccessible.
> But instead of redirecting to the new Download page I'd
> redirect to the Wiki front page to make people aware that the old
> website is dead and that they should update their bookmarks.

I've moved all the *.phtml files into http://dri.sourceforge.net/old/
and redirected any *.phtml in the root to the wiki.

Still there is some content in those old phtml which needs to be moved
into the Wiki. From a quick inspection I'd say that at least
credits.phtml and of course the FAQs in faq.phtml needs to be added
(Probably some of the FAQs are deprecated and don't need to copied).

It'd be very helpfull if one (or more) caring user out there could do
this...

Jose Fonseca