List:       dri-users
Subject:    [Dri-users] Re: ATI RAGE M1 mobility on an ACER Travelmate 524TE
From:       Andrew.Glassby () genesisoilandgas ! com
Date:       2003-03-28 11:34:59

Gordon

When you get your kernel modules compiled, watch your resolution... your
video memory might run short.
I seem to remember from somewhere that DRI won't become active if there
isn't enough overhead left in
the video RAM. Try setting it at 16bit if dri won't activate!

Cheers

ADG
[sent again 'cos I didn't say who I was registered as!]

(registered as adg@merak1.demon.co.uk)