List:       dri-devel
Subject:    drmAddMap failed
From:       Jerome Glisse <j.glisse () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-01-09 20:09:30

Hello,

I wanted to test a bit the r300 drv on g5 but i get
a drmAddMap failed. I see a issue related to this
in the archive (september 2004). I assume it's have
been fixed.

My drm version is the one from r300 (linux-core)
but i guess there little difference between this trunk
and the official one.

Thus anyone got an idea from where this may came from ?
May it came from the agp driver ? (forcing to pcimode disable
dri here)

best,
Jerome Glisse