List:       dri-devel
Subject:    Re: DRM Build failure: 4 level page tables != 2.6.10
From:       Dave Airlie <airlied () linux ! ie>
Date:       2005-01-09 0:13:53

> The 4 level code is already in Linus bk which also has the 2.6.10
> kernel version. I don't see a good fix for this. I'll complain on
> lkml.

I usually fix this by not supporting Linus trees in CVS until they are
released :-), also why I don't put -mm patches in either.... it's too much
hassle, really Linus should up the version number after releasing it ....

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person