List:       dng
Subject:    Re: [DNG] Info about KDE
From:       Martin Steigerwald <martin () lichtvoll ! de>
Date:       2023-12-23 16:02:47

Didier Kryn - 23.12.23, 16:34:49 CET:
> Le 23/12/2023 =E0 01:14, Adrian Zaugg a =E9crit :
> > PPS: If KDE was less buggy, it would be a nice system to work with.
> > There are many cool concepts (except Activities: What is that good
> > for, please?),
>      Yeah! That's one of the contraptions which popped up in KDE around
> 2 decades ago and didn't make sense to me.

Activities is one of the best inventions I ever saw in a desktop =

environment. See my other post in the thread "What do you guys like about =

Desktop Environments?" as to why. Context switching for me never has been =

this smooth and easy. They help me a lot to focus on one thing at a time.

They needed a long time to make them work right. But meanwhile I use them =

daily on my main machine and I wonder why and how I ever used a computer =

without that capability.

-- =

Martin