List:       dng
Subject:    Re: [DNG] What do you guys like about Desktop Environments?
From:       Didier Kryn <kryn () in2p3 ! fr>
Date:       2023-12-23 15:56:49

Le 23/12/2023 à 16:06, Antonio A. Rendina via Dng a écrit :
> I like the apps to be integrated and have the same visual
> widgets/colors, and I don't want to waste time to obtain this.

     I'm totally insensitive to this æsthetic. Further more, I consider
it a mean to force on the user a set of applications chosen by the DE team.

     Not only I'm jealous of choosing the applications myself, but I
also consider it a nocive waste of developper's time to reinvent working
applications not to improve them but only to integrate them into a
graphics chart.

     I consider Free Software development is a cooperative activity and
that people or organizations who work to increase their "market share"
are just perverse.

--     Didier