List:       dmca-discuss
Subject:    [DMCA_discuss] Commentary on Larry Ellison
From:       davev <davev () ziplip ! com>
Date:       2001-09-28 13:37:22

Read this:

THUS SPAKE VOX: Larry Ellison is a Nazi rat bastard. He is the intellectual \
descendent of a long, ignominious line of industrialists like Gustav Krupp, who wrote \
to Adolf Hitler upon the occasion of the Fuhrer's ascension to power in 1933: "The \
turn of political events is in line with the wishes which I myself and the Board of \
Directors [of the Reich Association of German Industry] have cherished for a long \
time."

Unlike us, Larry "Your Papers, Please" Ellison doesn't care about the Fourth \
Amendment. "Well, this privacy you're concerned about is largely an illusion,'' he \
says. Which naturally brings to mind the Platonic notion that "no Being or reality \
can be ascribed to Not-being." And who could deny the wisdom of Aristotle when he \
wrote that "all men by nature desire to know"? On this philosophically sound basis, \
we are thus convinced that it would be impossible for Herr Ellison to object in any \
way to the public release of his social security, credit card and cellphone numbers. \
Had we a heart, it would surely be its fervent desire to see those lovely little bits \
of information floating wild and free across the great savanna that is the Internet.

We would also encourage our readers to let Oracle know just what they think of \
Larry's thoughtful offer. Contact Oracle here.

Vox Day.

Commentary from:
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=24701