List:       djbdns
Subject:    Re: dnstrace/dnstracesort output ???
From:       "Michael D. Schleif" <mds () helices ! org>
Date:       2001-12-22 3:23:00

Drew Raines wrote:

> "Michael D. Schleif" <mds@helices.org>:
> >
> > How can I learn to understand the output of dnstrace/dnstracesort ???
>
> Follow this thread in the archives.  It's only from a few days ago.
>
>    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=djbdns&m=100801545531289&w=2

Thank you.  This will go along way toward explaining that output . . .

I joined the List yesterday.  I didn't realize that there is a
searchable archive -- where is it?

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .