List:       dirsec-list
Subject:    NSDIRSECUG: Adding Certificate to database
From:       "Gray, Paula" <pgray () dsio ! dla ! mil>
Date:       2000-01-10 19:49:43

Does anyone have any ideas on how to add user certificates to the directory
server without having to go in an make sure that spacing is just right. We
have tried to use ldapmodify and have been unable to get it working. Ideally
we would love to modify the gateway so that when we add a new user there is
a box to paste the certificate into and then it would be added to the
directory.

We have not had any luck with anything we have tried. Any help or
documentation would be greatly appreciated.

Paula Gray
DSIO-MSEAB
DSN 850-8201
Comm 614-692-8201