List:       dhcp-server
Subject:    questions about dhcp boot
From:       "Kalkoul Morad" <M-Kalkoul () arte-tv ! com>
Date:       2003-09-24 14:44:21

   *** From dhcp-server -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

Hi,

About dhcp server , when I start It , I could see it starts crrectly ,
an d there is this line :

...Total free 8 backup 8 lts 0

It means that I have a pool of 16 Ip of wich 8free and 8 in backup.
Backup rate can it be changed or why 8 backup it represents 50 % , has
what are useful they?

Whats does it means Lts ?

Last time I started my primary dhcp server in first , and it issued iP
during 5 minutes after that I started my secondary , and it was in
status: recognition-wait.
Why?