List:       dhcp-client
Subject:    Re: How to get my host name
From:       Ted Lemon <Ted_Lemon () isc ! org>
Date:       1999-07-30 14:55:06

   *** From dhcp-client -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

Are you sending a hostname of "songoku" from the client?   If so, the
DHCP server probably just isn't paying attention to what you sent.
To fix this, you need to talk to the server administrator.

If this doesn't help you, can you tell me exactly what you expect to
have happen?  With a little more information, I may be able to give
you a more precise answer.

Thanks!

			       _MelloN_