List:       debian-user
Subject:    CVS
From:       developer () wexwarez ! com
Date:       2004-02-21 3:25:16

I have a stable/testing/unstable mix of a woody system running with the
2.4.24 kernel.  I have installed cvs version  1.11.1p1debian-9.  For local
users cvs seems to function fully including remotely through pserver.  I
am trying to add cvs users that are non system users, but I can't figure
out how to do it.  I thought you did like cvs passwd -a username but that
doesn't seem to be an option. I also looked at the
adduser-plugin-cvsaccess module but that didn't seem to do anything for me
either.  Any help much appreciated -ryan