List:       debian-devel
Subject:    Re: Not depending on shlibs because of plugins?
From:       Isaac Clerencia <isaac () debian ! org>
Date:       2007-01-05 18:00:12

On Friday, 5 January 2007 18:55, Christoph Berg wrote:
> It wouldn't change the fact that I'm formally breaking policy. (Or
> rather, the question *if* I would break it.)
I've exactly the same problem with the kexi plugins. For now I'm shipping
everything in the same package because there are only a mysql and psql
plugin, and I am depending on both client libraries. There will be soon
drivers for more databases and I'm planning on splitting the package,
creating a different package for each driver (which will only contain one
file).

Best regards
--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es