List:       dbi-dev
Subject:    (Fwd) Documentation Where?
From:       Tim Bunce <Tim.Bunce () ig ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-09-30 22:39:06

    *** From dbi-users -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

----- Forwarded message from cgi@bytesinteractive.com -----

From: cgi@bytesinteractive.com@ig.co.uk ()
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:38:00 -0400
To: Tim Bunce <Tim.Bunce@ig.co.uk>
Subject: Documentation Where?

Tim,

I"m sorry to bother you but I was previewing the screen shots you did on dbd.

I'm trying to find some documentation on dbd  outlining specifically how I
capture the error codes somewhere on the net.

Is the general documentation on dbd posted on the net or in some easy to
retrieve document.

Any help would be appreciated if you have the time

regards
David Jourard

----- End forwarded message -----