List:       dav-dev
Subject:    [dav-dev] dot files and https with baisc auth from windows
From:       Patrick Birke <pbirke () visi ! com>
Date:       2007-07-11 16:31:36

I apologize if these two questions have been asked before but I cannot
find a straight answer on either of them.

1. How can I hide dot files when connecting via web dav? Mac clients
seem to be fine but windows clients see everything!

2. What is the status of web dav support over https from a windows
client? For reasons I won't go into, I need to use basic auth and https
does not seems to work with basic auth from windows clients.

Any help on these two questions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

-Patrick
pbirke (at) visi (dot) com