I apologize if these two questions have been asked before but I cannot find a straight answer on either of them. 1. How can I hide dot files when connecting via web dav? Mac clients seem to be fine but windows clients see everything! 2. What is the status of web dav support over https from a windows client? For reasons I won't go into, I need to use basic auth and https does not seems to work with basic auth from windows clients. Any help on these two questions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, -Patrick pbirke (at) visi (dot) com _______________________________________________ dav-dev maillist - dav-dev@lyra.org http://dav.lyra.org/mailman/listinfo/dav-dev